I am wondering if there is a pattern to my lack of writing. This is such a busy time of year for me, and I wonder if it’s the same every year, or if I’ve just been bowled over in the current stream of business.
Having done a quick check about what I was doing in November last year… I can confirm that nope, no pattern. I had a few posts for that months in the last two years so it’s just this crazy year, haha!
Let’s do this in the quickest, easiest way possible and whack some photos in to break things up.
- I’ve been pretty busy at my new job. The view is amazing, but that extra 15 minutes each way really takes it out of me
- NaNoWriMo has seriously screwed me over in terms of weekends. I’ve been sitting in Gloria Jeans just about all day saturday and most of sundays in order to get through my word count. I jumping for joy that it’s over and I can just do nothing on the weekends if I want.
- team day at work. We got a free waterbottle, listened to a motivational speaker, went bowling, drank beer at midday, made hilarious videos that had to involve a gnome and one of four themes – Christmas, money, food or boating… did karaoke..
- Celia, Anna and I went to see Twilight — breaking dawn part 1. It was extremely enjoyable but somehow disappointing in the level of trashbaggery. I wanted it to be worse so it would be funnier, but still. I enjoyed it. The wedding was beautiful
- I nano’ed. With 1 day to spare, I wrote 50 k words of a novel within National Novel Writing Month of November, and that meant losing my NaNoWriMo virginity with a WIN!
- Anna and I went to Fratelli Fresh and Brave restaurants for breakfast and they were pretty delicious and thumbs-up worthy
- Willum was adorable and funny. Like when he found Anna’s water glass on the floor and drank out of it:
- Less than 26 days until Christmas!